Pumpkin CustardFrom Metagenics 2008
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Agave Nectar
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin
- 1 cup coconut milk or evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- hot water
- Butter a shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together eggs, Agave, and pumpkin.
- Slowly mix in coconut milk.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt.
- Add liquid mixture to the spice mixture and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Set dish in a large baking pan and add hot water to a depth of about 1 inch.
- It should come about halfway up the side of the inner baking dish.
- Bake for about 50 minutes at 325 degrees or until custard is set and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.