Pumpkin CookiesBy Leo Galand, The Fat Resistance Diet
- 2 Eggs
- 3 ounces apple juice concentrate
- 3 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin, cooked fresh or canned
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 cup seeds or nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, to coat pan
- Preheat oven to 375 F., and lightly coat two cookie sheets with oil.
- Put the eggs, juice concentrates, yogurt and pumpkin in a blender and puree well.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients, and then add the wet ingredients from the blender.
- Stir just until combined, but don't over mix.
- Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls onto the lightly oiled cookie sheets.
- These cookies don't spread when baked, so shape the dough as you wish.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes until cooked through and nicely browned.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on a rack.