- 1.5 c. rolled oats
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. softened butter
- 1/5 c. almond flour
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp. soda
- 5 Eggs
- 2 c. turbinado sugar
- 1/3 c. almond flour
- 4 c. fresh rhubarb cut into small pieces
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Mix until crumbly. Pat 3/4 of the mixture into a 9x13 pan. Reserve rest of the mix for topping.
- Beat eggs, add sugar, flour and salt.
- Add rhubarb to filling mixture.
- Slowly pour filling into crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining crust mixture.
- Lightly sprinkle top of the torte with cinnamon.
- Dot with dabs of butter if desired.
- Bake in a 350 F. oven for 50-60 minutes.