Chocolate Thunder TrufflesAdapted from "Biggest Loser"
- 1 1/2 cups dry oatmeal
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons Chocolate Thunder protein powder
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 packets Stevia
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, or walnuts
- In a large bowl, mix the oatmeal, powdered milk, cocoa, protein powder, flaxseed, and sweetener.
- In a small saucepan or electric skillet, place the almond milk and nut butter.
- Heat on low and stir until mixed.
- Add the vanilla and stir well.
- Add the nut butter mixture to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- There will be about 2 cups of mixture.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Using a 2 tablespoon scoop, form 16 truffles and refrigerate until firm.
- Wrap individually and store in the fridge.