Alsace Chicken (A favorite!)From Pat Peterson
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 5 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, or chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Melt butter and saute garlic for 5 minutes.
- Blend in mustard, stirring well.
- Cool enough to touch but not solidify.
- Whip vigorously until thickened.
- Dip chicken in marinade, then in breading mix, packing crumbs to coat well.
- Place in low pan.
- Cover and refrigerate up to several hours.
- Preheat oven to 350-400 degrees.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with sauce or without the sauce. (It is delicious even without the sauce!)