- 1 package of Aidell's chicken and Turkey Meatballs
- 1 jar of low sodium V8 juice
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced 1/2 inch width
- 3-4 carrots chopped
- 1 large can of tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package of spinach, or 1 bunch of chopped mustard greens, or kale
- 1 package of spinach pasta
- 3 zucchinis sliced 1/2 inch width
- 2 cloves of fresh minced garlic
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, simmer meatballs with V8 juice covering the meatballs until heated through.
- Add celery and carrots and simmer until almost tender.
- Add tomatoes, spinach, and pasta and continue simmering until pasta is cooked.
- Add more water or V8 juice as needed.
- Add zucchini and garlic and cook until just barely tender.
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.