- 1 bag Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix
- 1 yeast packet
- 1/4 cup olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1-2 tablespoons Italian herb mix
- 1 can Cento Pizza sauce, or other organic pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoons corn meal
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- baby spinach
- Red onion, sliced thin
- green onions, chopped fine
- Red bell pepper, chopped
- Olives, sliced
- Nitrate free sausage-optional
- Broccoli with diced yellow bell pepper and red chili flakes
- Combine dry mix, yeast packet, herbs, oil and water.
- Mix with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Grease two pizza pans or cookie sheets; then sprinkle a tablespoon of corn meal on top.
- Divide mix in half and pour one of the halves onto each pan.
- Using oil or water on dough and fingers, spread dough into pizza shape.
- Let rise for about an hour.
- Bake on lower rack in a preheated 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool. Add pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake an additional 15-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and toppings are cooked.