Apple Crisp (Gluten-free)
- 1/14 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup Quinoa Flakes
- 1/2 cup Pamela's Baking Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt,
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed
- 4 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 4 cups Gala apples, peeled, sliced then, and chopped in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flours, salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and walnuts in medium bowl.
- Mix coconut oil, 3 tablespoons coconut nectar, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, then combine ingredients with hands to create crumbly mixture.
- Grease 8x11 inch casserole dish.
- Mix apples, 3 more tablespoons coconut nectar, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in bowl.
- Arrange apple mixture in baking dish.
- Crumble topping over apples.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until dish is fragrant and top is brown.
- Serve warm.