- Pamela's Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix (double crust)
- 4-5 cups frozen blueberries (large ones)
- 4 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
- 3/4 cup xylitol sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Premier Pink Salt
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Set oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare pie crust and line a pie plate with the dough.
- In a bowl, mix blueberries, tapioca, sugar, salt, and melted butter.
- Let stand for about 15 minutes until blueberries separate and begin to thaw.
- Add to the pie shell.
- Prepare the pie cover with the other ball of dough.
- Lay this dough over the blueberry mixture, sealing the edges, and prick the top several times with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.