Pumpkin Flax Muffins
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 tablespoon aluminum free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt,
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spoon flour in measuring cup, level with a knife.
- Combine flour and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Make a well in the center of mixture.
- Combine pumpkin and next 5 ingredients, add to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Spoon batter into 18 muffin cups, sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in the center.
- Remove muffins from pans and cool on a wire rack.