Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar (2/3 cup Xylitol with 1-2 teaspoons Molasses)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 2/3 cups cups Pamela's Gluten-free Baking Mix
- 1 cup Gluten-free rolled oats (Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 cups chopped dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl sift flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Stir in to butter mixture.
- Stir in the oats.
- Fold in nuts and cranberries.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, spaced at least 2 inches apart.
- These cookies spread.
- Bake 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are crisp and the centers appear dry.
- Cool on wire racks and enjoy.