- Angel hair pasta-wheat or gluten-free
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt,
- 1 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, garlic, salt, agave nectar, mustard and oil.
- Empty the cooked noodles into a colander, draining water until water has emptied, or pat dry. Return to pot.
- Toss with lemon dressing, toasted nuts, and parsley.
- Season to taste, adding extra olive oil, salt and pepper, if desired, or any other veggies desired.
- Grate a small amount of Parmesan cheese on top of the noodles.