Mushroom Spinach Egg Bake
- 1 bunch fresh organic spinach, chopped
- 3 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 4 oz. raw cheese, grated
- 10-12 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup organic cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 heaping teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 stick butter (2 oz.) melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place spinach evenly in greased, 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Spread mushrooms evenly over spinach.
- In a medium sized bowl, break the eggs.
- Add melted butter, cream and mustard.
- Add black pepper and salt.
- Whiz using blender or hand whisk.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over spinach and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle grated cheese evenly over top.
- Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve with salad.