Caribbean Chicken Salad
- 1 package Spanish rice, precooked
- 2 pounds grilled chicken tenders
- 1 can black beans, heated
- 1 head of green leafy lettuce
- 3-5 scallions, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 small can green chilis
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 handful of cilantro, chopped
- zest from 2 lemons
- Caribbean sauce
- Prepare all vegetables and chicken.
- Lay a bed of lettuce on an extra large platter.
- Add rice, then black beans.
- Top with chicken, scallions, ginger, chilis, pineapple, red pepper, onion, avocados, tomatoes, peas, cilantro, and lemon zest.
- Pour Caribbean Sauce, mixed with the juice of one lemon over the salad. Serves 6-8.