Kale and Carrot Salad
- 1 bunch of kale, deveined and chopped fine
- 2-3 carrots, slivered
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 each red, yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh beets (they can be cooked), finely chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2-4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1-2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- First, it is helpful to knead the kale after removing the spine, in olive oil for at least a minute.
- Using a food processor, chop the vegetables and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour on the dressing and mix well.
- Refrigerate a few hours before serving.