Crockpot Turkey SmithFrom Mary Shaw, CNC
- 2 6oz stuffing mix Use Gluten Free if needed
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 apples peeled, cored, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- Butter inside of crock-pot. Combine stuffing mix, apples, celery, onion, and parsley with apple juice and broth. Place on bottom of crock-pot.
- Place turkey breast over stuffing; pour butter and seasoning on top of breast. Cover. Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Remove turkey. Let set for a few minutes before slicing.