Cool Veggie Pizza
Cool Veggie PizzaFrom Pampered Chef
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls (or Bob's Red Mill Pizza Dough)
- 2 packages cream cheese (8oz. each
- 2 tablespoons Veggennaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, dried
- salt and pepper to taste
Vegetables, sliced or diced:
- Tomatoes, seeded
- Red peppers
- green onions
- Preheat oven to pizza dough instructions.
- Prepare dough and bake until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool completely.
- Blend cream cheese, veggennaise, dill weed, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust.
- Top with finely chopped vegetables.
- Refrigerate before serving.