Cold Cream of Zucchini Soup
Cold Cream of Zucchini SoupFrom Living Light Culinary Arts Institute
- 1 cup water, plus additional water
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mellow white miso
- 2 small cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Dash of cayenne
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Place the water, zucchini, celery, lemon juice, olive oil, miso, garlic, salt, and cayenne in a blender or Vita-Mix and process until smooth.
- Add the avocado and dill and blend briefly.
- Add additional water to thin the soup to desired consistency, and blend.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to three days.