Chicken Salad with Avocado
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped chives, green onion, dill or basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 3 avocados
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese.
- Add yogurt and mix until smooth.
- Stir in celery, mustard, chives, salt, and grated lemon peel and juice; mix until blended.
- Stir in chicken.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Rinse avocados. Cut in half.
- Gently lift out the pit with a spoon.
- Spoon out the avocado, then add about 1/3 cup of the chicken salad into each avocado half.
- Garnish with chives.