Red Potato Salad
- 4 medium red potatoes
- 2 green onions
- 1/3 cup red cabbage, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- lettuce leaves
- pepper, (and sea salt to taste)
- Cook the washed whole potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover until fork tender.
- Cut the green onions, thinly.
- After allowing the potatoes to cool, cut them into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes with green onions and cabbage.
- Pour the vinegar into a small bowl, slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Drizzle over the potato mixture and toss to coat.
- Eat 1/2 cut on a bed of lettuce.