Quinoa Salad, a Gluten-free version of Tabulah
- 1/2 bunch parsley, leafy end chopped finely
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 10 mint leaves (approx 1 cup) cut up
- 1 1/2 -2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Cook Quinoa according to directions. Let it cool completely.
- Prepare vegetables, herbs and spices.
- Mix into the Quinoa. Add the dressing.
- You may need to add more dressing due to the Quinoa absorbing the juice and oil.
- Garnish with the top sprig of peppermint.
- Keep refrigerated and serve cold.