Gluten-Free Banana Cranberry MuffinsFrom Linda Clark, CNC
- 1 cup Sorghum flour
- 1/3 cup Quinoa flour
- 1/3 cup Tapioca starch
- 1/4 cup Xylitol
- 1 teaspoon Xanthum gum
- 1 tablespoon Gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt,
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Mashed banana (about 3)
- 1/4 cup Nut oil
- 1 teaspoon Cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine sorghum flour, quinoa flour, tapioca starch, xylitol, xanthum gum, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs, banana, oil, and vinegar until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into each cup of prepared muffin tin.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 18-20 minutes, or until firm to the touch.
- Remove from the pan immediately and let cool completely on a rack.