Chocolate Orange Pudding
- 2 bananas
- 1-2 oranges juiced
- 3 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 can coconut milk
- Leave the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight.
- Blend the bananas, orange juice, cocoa powder, coconut butter and maple syrup until smooth. Pour into two small jars.
- Open the can of coconut milk upside down and pour off the coconut water. Then blend the coconut cream.
- Add the coconut cream to the top of the chocolate pudding.
- Add some zest from the orange to the top of the pudding.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.