Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar (2/3 cup Xylitol with 1-2 teaspoons Molasses)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1-2/3 cups Pamela’s Gluten-free Baking Mix
- 1 cup Gluten-free rolled oats (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 cups chopped dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Blend butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. In a separate bowl sift flour, baking soda, and salt together. Stir in to butter mixture. Stir in the oats. Fold in nuts and cranberries. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, spaced at least 2 inches apart. These cookies spread.
Bake 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are crisp and the centers appear dry. Cool on wire racks and enjoy.