Avocado Egg Salad
Avocado Egg SaladFarm Fresh to You
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1/2 shallot, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- lettuce or baguette
- Peel and roughly chop the eggs and add them to a bowl, along with the parsley, shallot and avocado.
- Mash the eggs and avocado with a fork until combined. Stir in the lemon juice and mustard and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- If using the baguette, cut into slices and toast if desired. Use this as your base. Tear the lettuce into large pieces and place on top of the baguette slices. Top with spoonfuls of the egg salad. Garnish with more parsley if desired.