Have your skin get checked with the doctor at our once a month skin clinic.
Join us Saturday Morning in Vacaville from 10:00am – 11:00am for a Skin Check Clinic with Doctor Singleton.
- Bring your friends and loved ones.
- Appointment With the Doctor to Check Your Spots Are FREE
Only Pay for What You Get Removed
When: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Where: Center for Holistic Health, Nutrition & Vacaville Thermography
97 Dobbins St. Ste C, Vacaville, CA 95688
Watch Dr. Tel-Oren’s informative lecture
“Skin Lesions and Health: Why, How, and What To Do About It”
WHAT CAN YOU REMOVE FOR YOUR SKIN?
What skin growths and blemishes (skin lesions) can be removed?
- Moles/Nevi: pigmented or non-pigmented protrusions (from neurological irritation or solar exposure, or affected by genetics);
- Skin tags: many pigmented or non-pigmented thin-based protrusions (usually from hormonal imbalance);
- Senile hemangiomas: small to large red “blood blisters” (usually from capillary fragility and damage);
- Keratoses: hard scaly protrusions (many types – age, genetics, and sun related), occasionally pre-malignant;
- Other lesions: xanthomas (fatty white dots/areas near eyes); warts/condylomas (genital/anal/ cutaneous), etc. Many blemishes are congenital (existing from birth) as birthmarks are—and cancer may start within them!
WHY REMOVE THEM?
- Appearance: No scarring, pitting, or regrowth in the vast majority of cases. Excellent results on the face. Very minimal scarring with flat, deeper pigmented (riskier) lesions.
- Safety: Reduced risk of skin cancer. No more watching moles for dangerous changes, when riskier, invasive, scarring procedures (that may spread cancer) become justified.
- Prevention: Reduced neurological irritation to the brain and spinal cord from asymmetrical skin growths and protrusions. Skin should be smooth!
Comfort: No more catching of moles on clothing, jewelry, or combs (in scalp growths).
- Convenience: Usually requires a single treatment (a few minutes). No medical facility needed. No cutting, stitching, burning, or freezing, with their risk of infection and scars. Guarantee In rare cases of regrowth or incomplete results, there is no charge for re-treatment.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
How are they removed? Dr. Tel-Oren’s safe, effective, proprietary acetic compound is applied to the lesion(s). Additional information is available. The lesion’s nutrition is restricted because the compound constricts the capillaries within it. A scab forms in a few days & drops off in a few weeks, leaving aesthetically-pleasing skin. The best results are achieved with growths on the face (any size!). Mild de-pigmentation may occasionally occur on the arms, legs, & torso, especially when melanin-containing or cancer-prone flat areas are treated. Any deeper layer of pigment that might remain (a rare occurrence) can be safely retreated, as no blood vessels are penetrated.