The Use of Thermography for Risk Assessment in Womens’ Health
Date:October 28, 2023
Cost:$30 for pre-registration (before October 25) – $40 at the door
What you will learn:
- Isn’t estrogen healthy? Doesn’t it keep us young?
- What is the purpose of estrogen?
- Where are estrogens?
- Breast Cancer facts
- What are factors that increase risk for breast cancer?
- How can someone reduce risks?
- What foods are safe and unsafe for women?
- Is thermography safe?
- What is the difference between thermography and mammography?
- Four important reasons to return for regular thermography exams
Call or sign up 707-451-4058
Center for Holistic Health, Nutrition & Vacaville Thermography, 97 Dobbins St. Ste C, Vacaville