By Leo Galand, The Fat Resistance Diet
- 2 eggs
- 3 ounces apple juice concentrate
- 3 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin, cooked fresh or canned
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup seeds or nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, to coat pan
Preheat oven to 375 F., and lightly coat two cookie sheets with oil. Put the eggs, juice concentrates, yogurt and pumpkin in a blender and puree well. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients, and then add the wet ingredients from the blender. Stir just until combined, but don’t over mix.
Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls onto the lightly oiled cookie sheets. These cookies don’t spread when baked, so shape the dough as you wish.
Bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes until cooked through and nicely browned. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on a rack.