- Angel hair pasta-wheat or gluten-free
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, optional
In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, garlic, salt, agave nectar, mustard and oil.
Empty the cooked noodles into a colander, draining water until water has emptied, or pat dry. Return to pot. Toss with lemon dressing, toasted nuts, and parsley. Season to taste, adding extra olive oil, salt and pepper, if desired, or any other veggies desired. Grate a small amount of Parmesan cheese on top of the noodles.