Thank you for visiting the Center for Holistic Health and Nutrition’s Recommended Reading page. Our goal is to deliver valuable resources of literature that may assist you on your wellness journey.
Christine Andrew, C.N.C. is the author of “Food Isn’t What It Used To Be” — following is a review of the book.
“This book is so informative and well written. It is an easy read and explains what has happened to our food over the past several years. If you want to be healthy, look at food in the right way, and want to know how food is viewed from the Biblical perspective, this is a great book. Food is medicine, and medicine is food. Find out what you are putting in your body, and perhaps do not even know it. Find out how your body responds to what you put in it. Again, an easy read and very informative. Christine’s book will leave you with guidelines for food and beverage selections, as well as remedies aligned with God’s Word, giving renewed hope.”
To purchase “Food Isn’t What It Used To Be” click here.
ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDED READING:
- Food Isn’t What It Used to Be: A Biblical Approach to Health by Christine Andrew, CNC
- Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms? When My Lab Tests are Normal by Datis Kharrazian, DHSc, DC
- Why Isn’t My Brain Working? by Datis Kharrazian, DHSc, DC
- Healing Oils of the Bible by David Stewart. PhD
- Is This Your Child by Doris Rapp
- The Schwarzbein Principle by Diana Schwarzbein, M.D.
- Food Swings by Barnet Meltzer, M.D.
- The Maker’s Diet by Jordan Rubin
- A Consumer’s Dictionary of Food Additives by Ruth Winter
- Your Body’s Sign Language by James McAfee, CCN
- Wheat Free Gluten Free by Michelle Berriedale
- Celiac Disease, A Hidden Epidemic by Peter Green, M.D.
- Home Safe Home by Debra Lynn Dadd
- What You Don’t Know May Be Killing You by Don Colbert, M.D.
- Kid Smart by Cheryl Townsley
- Dead Doctor’s Don’t Lie by Joel Wallach, M.D.
- Death By Diet by Robert Barefoot
- The Calcium Factor by Robert Barefoot
- You’re Not Sick, You’re Thirsty by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.
- Super Health, 7 Golden Keys to Unlock Lifelong Vitality by KC Craichy
- The First Year Celiac Disease Jules E. Dowler Shepard