1. Do you take insurance?
Insurance companies do not accept Nutrition Consultants or alternative health care. We are a
cash practice and accept VISA, Master Card, or cash as well as Health Savings Accounts.
2. Are you expensive?
We invite you to check out our fees menu on the website. Other practitioners in the same field
charge anywhere from $85-$250 per hour for their consultations. Compared to other
practitioners, we offer the most reasonable prices for our services. And, compared to health
insurance, we are quite reasonable. Doctor visits are $10-$45 for 15 minutes. An hourly visit
could cost $120-$180 or more for out of pocket pay. We charge $75 and give you a full hour.
3. Do you offer discounts?
We offer payment plans and senior discounts.
4. Do you allow refunds or returns on products?
We make sure every product sold at our clinic tests with the highest standard, and we provide
our clients with the very best quality products. Every product is tested specifically for each
client and our products work well together synergistically. We cannot guarantee the efficacy
with products not sold through us. The body’s nutrition dynamics are complex and subject to
many factors. Although most people receive great benefits with our products, results vary.
None of our products can be guaranteed to achieve specific health benefits.
The return policy is:
- If the product is damaged we can refund you if reported within 5 days of purchase.
- If you are having a reaction to the product this must be reported within 5 days.
- Refunds will be on a case by case basis.
- Unopened bottles may be returned for credit minus a 15% restocking fee as long as the bottle has been stored at room temperature and not near microwaves, hot cars, or near cell phones (such as in purses).
- Opened bottles or discounted products may not be returned.
- Food items may not be returned.
5. Is Christine Andrew a certified or licensed doctor?
Christine is not a medical doctor and therefore cannot diagnose or treat disease. She has a
Bachelor’s degree in Music Therapy, Nutrition Diploma, is certified as a Nutrition Consultant,
and certified as a Thermography Technician, and has completed the 18 month educational
program in Functional Medicine through Functional Diagnostic Medicine University Sequoia
Educational Services. In addition, she has completed all three required levels of training as a
QRA practitioner through Premier Research Labs. As with any service it is important to make
sure someone you consult with is certified or licensed properly.