- Pamela’s Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix (double crust)
- 4-5 cups frozen blueberries (large ones)
- 4 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
- 3/4 cup xylitol sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Premier Pink Salt
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
Set oven to 450 degrees. Prepare pie crust and line a pie plate with the dough.
In a bowl, mix blueberries, tapioca, sugar, salt, and melted butter. Let stand for about 15 minutes until blueberries separate and begin to thaw. Add to the pie shell. Prepare the pie cover with the other ball of dough. Lay this dough over the blueberry mixture, sealing the edges, and prick the top several times with a knife.
Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.